Is growing your business becoming more of a challenge?
Our initial Business Review includes three key suggestions to help you feel in control again!
At Exilia, we understand that you are the expert at what you do, but as you grow you may be experiencing one or more of these problems:
- Profits aren’t growing, or are declining, even with more customers, and it’s become difficult to see how to grow your business.
- Staff keep leaving or you find it difficult to quickly adapt them and your business to changing circumstances.
- Despite hiring more people you don’t seem to be able to work fewer hours yourself.
- You feel that you have lost your overview of the business, are losing customers and don’t know why
- You want to retire or sell your business and want to maximise its value.
If any of these issues sounds only too familiar and you would like to find out how to resolve them, a free one-hour Business Review might help you.
What can you expect from the Business Review?
- A one-hour review of your business, focusing on your biggest issue.
- A summary identifying the top priorities for you to focus on to move your business forward.
How will the review benefit you and your business?
- Increased clarity about what needs improving with three priority areas identified for you to focus on immediately.
- Gaining a more objective overview of all the areas of a business that need consideration as you grow.
Susie Collings, who runs Exilia, has over 25 years experience of working in business operations and senior management roles. Susie uses the expertise she gained in global corporations combined with leading a small enterprise. She takes a common-sense, jargon-free approach to transforming businesses that are undergoing rapid growth or are under-performing.
Contact Susie Collings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0118 380 0545 to book your free Business Review.