Does this sound familiar?
You work all hours, sales are increasing but profits aren’t up so much and your staff aren’t contributing as much as you would like. If only you could get back the control that you used to have!
Or maybe you are thinking of selling your business, or retiring, in the next 1-5 years but you’re concerned that your business isn’t in shape to get the price that you want.
These are some of the things that I hear from the owners of thriving businesses who want a bit of external, objective advice and expertise to grow their business to the next level quickly and in a sustainable way.
What can you do?
- A Business Review or Operations Review will quickly identify where your biggest problems really are and how to resolve them. Followed by:
- A one-off project to oversee the changes you need, bringing in trusted associates to provide expertise where needed. And/or:
- On-going advice, weekly or monthly to help you continue to take the right decisions for your business.
How will you benefit?
You will get:
- Straightforward business advice based on practical experience as CEO of a small company, running departments in multi-national corporations – focusing on improving operational performance – and running my own business
- Objective, external help from someone who has been there, encountered that and knows the issues and the solutions
- Cost-effective, time-saving advice. My varied experience enables me to quickly identify what isn’t working and what is, so that you only do what really needs doing and spend time and money where it is most effective
- Increased value for your business when it comes to sale.
How does Exilia help your business?
I work with trusted associates on a two-phase strategy to help your business grow or to prepare it for sale:
- Phase One gets your business running more effectively and efficiently by identifying where the blockages are and removing them, building a solid foundation for growing your business;
- Phase Two focuses on identifying new products, markets and strategies, confident that everything is in place to support increased sales.
What can you do next?
Contact Susie Collings at email@example.com or 0118 380 0545 to find out more.